Auction Flex Pricing
Auction Flex is offered in both a monthly rental and an outright purchase.
Our rental is literally month-to-month; you can cancel at any time. Nobody else offers a true month-to-month rental with zero setup fees! This is a testament to how far we are willing to go in standing behind both our software and our service. Additionally, the rental is easy on the budget, which can be especially vital for a new company.
For customers that would rather own the software outright, we have that option too.
Should you need additional clarification or assistance choosing which pricing option is best for you and your company, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Auction Flex Rental Plan
- Less expensive than purchasing the software outright.
- Includes all new versions and releases of the Auction Flex auction software. (You never incur any upgrade costs.)
- One hour total of in-office phone and/or Live Help technical support per month. Unlimited e-mail support. (Additional phone support is available at $90/hour.)
- If at anytime you wish to purchase the auction software outright the purchase price will be reduced by 50% of your previous consecutive twelve months software rental.
Auction Flex Outright Purchase
- One time expense.
- Three months of major version protection. If we release a new major version within 3 months of your purchase date you will receive it for free.
- Free minor upgrades to your current major version. For example if you purchase version 7 and we release versions 7.11,7.12,7.13, etc. you will be entitled to these updates free of charge no matter when they are released.
- Five hours total of in-office phone and/or Live Help technical support to be used in the first three months (to get you started). Unlimited e-mail support for the first three months. After three months phone support is available at $90/hour. Limited e-mail technical support after three months.
Price Structure - Auction Flex Software
|# of Workstations
|# of Parcels
What is Multi-Parcel?
(If you are not using multi-parcel capabilities, or don't know what this is, then please ignore this column.)
|1 Workstation||Up to 5 Parcels||$60.00||$1,100.00|
|2 Workstations||Up to 15 Parcels||$70.00||$1,550.00|
|3 Workstations||Up to 35 Parcels||$80.00||$1,900.00|
|4 Workstations||Up to 55 Parcels||$90.00||$2,150.00|
|5 Workstations||Up to 75 Parcels||$95.00||$2,375.00|
|6 Workstations||Up to 85 Parcels||$100.00||$2,500.00|
|7 Workstations||Up to 95 Parcels||$105.00||$2,625.00|
|8 Workstations||Up to 105 Parcels||$110.00||$2,750.00|
|9 Workstations||Up to 115 Parcels||$115.00||$2,875.00|
|10 Workstations||Up to 125 Parcels||$120.00||$3,000.00|
|11 Workstations||Up to 135 Parcels||$125.00||$3,125.00|
|12 Workstations||Up to 145 Parcels||$130.00||$3,250.00|
|13 Workstations||Up to 155 Parcels||$135.00||$3,375.00|
|14 Workstations||Up to 165 Parcels||$140.00||$3,500.00|
|15 Workstations||Up to 175 Parcels||$145.00||$3,625.00|
|Unlimited||Up to 225 Parcels||$150.00||$3,750.00|
**A Workstation is defined as any computer used during the auction with Auction Flex installed. (2 Cashiers and 1 Clerk would be a 3 workstation license).
All outright purchase customers have the option of signing up for a 12 month support agreement. A support agreement provides 1 hour of phone support and/or live help technical support each month & unlimited email support. The cost for the support agreement is $295.00.